Thursday 14 January 2016

Welcome To AnniesGlam Blog

This is to welcome you all to my fashion blog site, my name is Ann Opene a graduate of Biochemistry Delta State University Abraka,from Delta State Ukwani L.G.A. My love for Fashion  inspired me to open this blog site give you all more insight about fashion from celebrities all around the world to red carpet,to street style,beauty hacks and runways critics on what star wear to events..In this blog you can contact me as a stylist if you have a red carpet event,weddings,evening dates and church.You will also get tutorials on how to pair up your clothes from your closest and still look fashionable in your own style.You will receive fast and current update on fashion News,Trends,and Beauty tips.Please follow me on twitter@annogo,instagram@annieslimm, facebook.thank you all for your time to check my blog and i hope you all will support my dream to become a reality.Thank you and God bless You All.

No comments:

Post a Comment